Monday, January 14, 2008

Link to a forum : Yahoo Domain, having problems

Dec 19 2005

First comment from this forum :

"A while back I got the domain name www.guardianlegends.com with yahoo. I bought and setup the domain to be forwarded to some webspace my ISP gives me and then I loged out.

I recently wanted to changed it from being forwarded to my webspace to a server I had setup localy.
I find out I cannot login, I knew I did not have any email from yahoo when I made the account so I knew something was up. I tried doing a password recovery but it told me my account has been diactivated noexpression.gif
I was really wondering why I did not get a single email from yahoo, I did a Whois lookup on my domain and the email address is blair.thiessen@gmai.com insted of blair.thiessen@gmail.com

I go and try and sign up again to see why I might of miss typed my email and it only asks for your email once no confirmation noexpression.gif. I always type my email right and the confirimation usualy just bugs me if anything but everyone has it.

Now I have no idea how to get into my setup for the domain because my account is diactivated because of my never confirming it because I had a typo on my email. I have looked all over their site for a phone # to contact to get this fixed and cannot find one only ones about sales noexpression.gif. All the Q and A on the website tells me retarted info like "passwords are case sensitive please rember that when entering your password". That's not exactly what it said but useless help info for me. I have e-mailed them and I get the Q and A copied and pasted into an email noexpression.gif.

Please help me out if you have any ideas to get my account back or even get yahoo to remove my domain so I can register it with someone else. A good phone # to conatact yahoo would be great. Thank you!"

see this forum at : http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?s=0c06a6636281bbb1bb97d946c0e31ecc&showtopic=409719&pid=586996996&st=0&#entry586996996

4 comments:

  1. Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

    Can someone help me find it?

    Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

    Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails