Sunday, January 6, 2008

Link to a forum : Be careful with YAHOO DOMAIN.. they are cheating!!!

Oct 27th, 2005 (21 posts)

First comment from this forum :

"
Hi everybody,

Please be careful when you purchase a NEW DOMAIN from YAHOO. On their small business and Domain sale place they announced that there is 24 hours technical support but sorry to say that there is no any help from them.

Here is my problem, recently I bought a Domain Name from Yahoo, but I cannot access by Domain Control Panel. I can see my domain has been registered in http://www.allwhois.com, I send yahoo Domain Tech Guys so many emails, no any response (and all they have is bullshit online form, which I think they never look at) After long struggle, I managed to find their phone number (USA) and called them, but again same *******-- voice mail at other side.

I am in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but there is no any local support in this region.

so BECAREFUL guys!!"

see this forum at :
http://www.freeforums.com/showthread.php?t=13556

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails