Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I access my Yahoo domain?

Question: "I purchased a domain from yahoo last year but can't see the basic website anymore. I can't remember how to access and manage my yahoo domain name. There is no direction on their website either. Thanks for your help in advance :)"


Answer: "You'll have to log into your domain control panel to access and manage your yahoo domain.

1. Sign in to your Business Control Panel.URL: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/services/ (If you have not yet signed in with your Yahoo! ID and password, you'll be prompted to do so here.)
2. Once signed in, you will see modules for each of your domain names on the "Manage My Services" page. Select the "Domain Control Panel" link that corresponds to the domain whose record you wish to edit."

source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100319225643AAyIANC

6 comments:

  1. great information you have shared through each article and i learned a lot from this blog site.Register a Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails