Saturday, November 10, 2007

Link to a forum : Yahoo Domain Name Email Problem

First comment from this forum :

" I have two yahoo accounts set up on my iPhone.
1. Traditional Yahoo account: username@yahoo.com
2. Yahoo Domain Name account: me@mydomainname.com

I receive email and can view folders. I can send from the traditional Yahoo account just fine. I use to be able to send from the Domain Name account, but I noticed a few days ago that when I send from the Domain Name account, it actually is being sent by my traditional yahoo account, even though I am replying or emailing from my domain name account.

I think this was working about 1 week ago. The only change I have noticed that could have cause this, is my Yahoo Domain Name account recently switched over to the New Yahoo Mail (no longer the Beta).

Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas on how to get my Yahoo Domain Name email to send from that email address? Thanks in advance."

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails